This is by Peter junior:
1. Amma, I want to kuppai-le spit. (pointing at a pile of garbage, and wanting to spit something half-eaten..
2. I’m showering. (when he is taking a shower)
3. Wow! nice gift! (when I was unwrapping a return gift!)
4. I am swallow (after swallowing a whole peppermint)
5. I want led-color (when choosing a basket for his school. he wanted a RED one)
6. Oooh! Thank you so much.. I lubb you! (when i got him a bommai watch for Rs.20, after a lot of pestering by him!)
He starts regular school in another 10 days and is all excited.. The pessimist in me is dreading a repeat-performance! So, be generous and wish the Vs loads of luck 🙂
PS: The last 3 months have been crazy with too many things happening.. Hope to get back to regular blogging, reading, and commenting and there are so many things (stories, crafts, events, gifts, people) I’ve been wanting to share..